Monday, June 8, 2009

Regroup

We haven't been up to much lately, just Michaela and I hanging out while Jordan is working hard. I appreciate so much how hard he works, so that I can stay home and spend this invaluable time with our daughter. We have had a lot go on at our house in the past few weeks, and it's been disappointing, and I will openly admit that I have felt a little defeated when it comes to my own destiny. I am kind of a control freak, (okay..... a BIG control freak, I can admit it Savannah :).....) and I have felt very out of control recently, and I haven't handled it well. BUT, that being said, I have regrouped, refreshed, and remembered how blessed we truly are! We have first and most importantly, the Gospel which allows us to be together forever, we have each other which includes our biggest blessing of all, Michaela, and we have countless other blessings that are priceless and too many to name! Anyway, this might just be rambles to all of you blog checkers who don't know the innermost workings of my heart/mind/soul, but for those who do, thanks for loving me even though I have been somewhat of a basket case lately! I feel like I am back to being myself, and I am once again, here for YOU! And for the grandparents, here are some pictures of why you really check the blog...... Michaela the Ladybug!

Working on her project for the day....
Tada!
Swimming outside!

9 comments:

The Fifes said...

What a darling! I love her curls-- her hair is getting so long!

Mishali said...

I love you guys!!! You are on my mind and in my prayers!! Enjoy the sweet little one you have because it will go by sooooo fast!!!!
♥Mishali

Julee said...

Samantha, you are so amazing!! :) I just love and look up to you with your optimism in life. :) I hope things look brighter, and that you will get the "destiny" that you are hoping for soon. :) You really are incedible!!!!!

Tawnya said...

Her hair is so cute! Those curls just get me!

Michelle said...

You are wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!

The Winns said...

Her hair is getting so long!! I want to kiss her cheeks! I miss you guys!

Renee' P said...

Whatever is going on in your life, I am sorry you are hurting.
Remember that Heavenly Father LOVES you and will bless you and your family!
I have my speculations on what's going on, but I guess I'll have to wait unti you spill the beans.
In the mean time keep enjoying life w/your daughter!

Tawnya said...

We just went to the Coralville Pool.

Tikla said...

She is getting so grown up!! What a little lady!