Michaela Loves her Michelle! Last night we went out with our BESTEST friends John and Michelle. Another one of my wonderful friends watched Michaela for us, but Michaela never even knew she was there! (that was the plan - have Michaela in bed before the babysitter gets there and then Michaela won't freak out....) anyway, we got home at like 10ish and I went in to check on M. She was sitting up in her bed and she whispered, "Mom, a baby is down there and Shell is here to see me!" She was SO RIGHT! Courtney had her daughter with her and Michelle and John stayed for a movie! So we let her get up and join the fun! I am in the chair by myself taking the picture...and Michaela is on the couch with her Shell!
2 years ago



2 comments:
i can't believe how articulate she is. She's going to blog me away when i see her!
Can't wait to see her! It will be so soon I am excited! I want to play with her curls!
Post a Comment