
Michaela and I have been working really hard on our night time prayers. I try to have them with her each night, a custom I hope continues through out her life. Anyway, below is a conversation we had recently.
Mommy: Okay Michaela, you can ask Heavenly Father for anything you need.
Michaela: Dear Heaf Fader, I need go park, i need frite(sprite), I need stay up, I need ice cream, In name, Jesus Christ, Aaaaaaaaaamen!
Mommy: Goodnight!
The next day at dinner.....I dished Michaela some ice cream for dessert, and she stared up at me with her Huge Brown eyes with wonderment and exclaimed... "MOM! Heaf Fader dooded it!"
It's so amazing to me how Heavenly Father teaches us, truly line upon line. I guess sometimes it takes a two year old recieving ice cream after a prayer for us to stop and think about it. The Gospel is basic, but complete. Heavenly Father loves us, and he wants us to be happy.. I am so grateful that my two year old is gaining her own sweet testimony, but mostly, I am grateful that she is teaching me.
2 years ago



2 comments:
that is so amazing. What a perceptive young girl. :) We loved that story.
That is a cute story! I love it!
Post a Comment