Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~Messing Around ~

Jordan's schedule is a little different this semester, he goes to class in the evenings. It's actually been wonderful to have him at home during the day and then Michaela and I hang out in the evening and he doesn't have to miss as much! But, it does give us a little less structure for the night time routine ;) For example tonight while she was brushing her teeth, I was combing her hair and realized how long it actually is! It's always in those supercute, tight ringlets that we all love, but it's really hard to tell how long it actually is.....Anyway, that thought led me to attempt to blow dry it straight....which led me to get out the flat iron, and the gel.....and the comb to tease it a little bit......I know, LAME, but SO FUN! Anyway, here are a few pictures for you :)


My funny Face girl ~ I told her to smile like a superstar, and she said, "Mom, I can only smile like me - Kuaela silly!"

This is the smile I was going for! Isn't she lovely?!?!


Side View.
Don't worry ~ the curls were back within 5 min anyway! Humidity!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! Her hair is so different! Still cute as a button though...

Mishali said...

I love this little girl!!! She is beautiful in every way possible... A lot of it is thanks to her awesome mommy and daddy!!! What a lucky little girl...

Davea said...

Dont wish her straight hair Samantha! Then you will want it curly... anyway cute pic's... love you guys..

...Laura... said...

I like the curls! She's so cute no matter what though! :) Do me a favor- when you update your blog, make a note of it on facebook so I remember to look?? :)
Glad you have your hubby back!

Graham said...

How Fun! I wish my kids would let me do their hair!