Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I haven't posted many pictures lately, and have heard from the grandparents about it....so here you go! We had a fun day outside, and Michaela got to have a Happy Meal with her best friend Jackson. Enjoy!




(this one is adorable! Grandpa Fife sent her a motorcycle, and she put it in her other car WITH the seatbelt on so it was safer!!!.... that's my girl!)




5 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute photos! Such a beautiful little girl!

Smith Family said...

How adorable is the headband with the ponytail look on her! I love it!

Laura Neill said...

Yet again- she's so darn cute! I'm loving the tree-hugger picture- makes me giggle! And her hamming it up with the ice pop is pretty adorable too!

The Fifes said...

Yay!!! We love blog posts! Your little princess is just too cute and too smart!

Kristin said...

I love the car and motorcycle picture! It's great to see concepts really sticking with them!