Thursday, September 10, 2009

What did she say?!?!

Mommy sighs and lays on the couch
Michaela: "Oh, sweetie! Does your tummy hurt? Maybe you just need to POOP."

Mommy: "Michaela, lets try to go potty before we go shopping"
Michaela: "You try mom, I can just go in my pants and you can change em again."

Michaela: " Why is she fat mom?"
Mommy: "Cause there is a baby in her tummy."
Michaela: "How come dads fat then - him have baby?"

Mommy: "Michaela did you poop?"
Michaela: "No mom, that's just how my bum smells."

Michaela: (after being put in time out) "Mom! Jesus still loves me in time out - so you should too!" (she promtly got a hug and told that she was very loved)

Michaela: "If you put me in time out - daddy can put you in time out!"

5 comments:

Renee' P said...

Okay, she is so cute!
I seriously can't believe that one as young as her can talk to efficiently!!!
She probably cracks you up all the time!

Smith Family said...

She is such a good talker! With complete sentences and everything!

Deanna said...

She is sharp as a tack! I love that you share Michaela-isms! They always hand me a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Samantha,
Please call me at 417-622-9894. My daughter needs to talk to you. I can also be reached at work at 417-624-4528. Thank you!!!!

Glenda Busick
(Davea's friend)

Jared & Tristan said...

Those are so funny! Thanks for the laugh Michaela!