I love saying "my girls!"What a wonderful week we have had adjusting to having Heidi at our house :) We missed our ward Halloween Party, so I dressed them up yesterday for Picture's sake. We waited for Heidi to be here, because, what is Cinderella without her pumpkin?!


Who knew pumpkins could get this mad?!
And here I am pretending to be a photographer. My inlaws are wonderful photographers, and since we have the same last name - I keep hoping the skills transfer somehow!!
This is Heidi's special blanket. One of her great grandma's made it for her and it will always be her treasure!

And what is a blog post without a whole lotta Michaela?! Don't worry, she is still providing numerous picture opportunity's and I am doing my best to keep up with them. Today, she went potty by herself, and came out and said, "How do I look? I look Bootiful right mom?!" Ya, that is my cover-up......!

My two favorite heads!


Six days old and so strong already!

And here I am pretending to be a photographer. My inlaws are wonderful photographers, and since we have the same last name - I keep hoping the skills transfer somehow!!
And what is a blog post without a whole lotta Michaela?! Don't worry, she is still providing numerous picture opportunity's and I am doing my best to keep up with them. Today, she went potty by herself, and came out and said, "How do I look? I look Bootiful right mom?!" Ya, that is my cover-up......!
Six days old and so strong already!



13 comments:
Lol, I love the pictures. It looks like Heidi has a bit of my temper. ;] I'm glad to see that she's doing well. Thanks so much for being my baby mama!
Love your stork =]
Yeah!!! More pictures!!!!!!!! I love the Cinderella picture with her crying pumpkin!!! WAY TOO PRECIOUS!!!!!! Heidi is just darling, darling, darling!!!!!!! And you totally have an eye for photography-looks like the names workin! lol :)
They are both SO cute. Wow! Congratulations again.
I bet Michaela is a great big sister! So happy for you guys!
Heidi looks like she has a great set of lungs!
I love the pictures!
Love the screaming pumpkin! The pumpkins here get really mad too. We carved jack-o-lanterns the first of October and within 2 weeks they got so mad at us that they grew mold everywhere! Watch out for Heidi! Just teasing!
I too love love love...the pics!
I'm so happy for you!!!
I love the mad pic of Heidi!!! LOL!!
I'm always trying to take good photography-like pics too...I swear it's the camera!!!!
Beautiful girls! I am so excited for you guys. Heidi looks like such an angel, and so strong! So CUTE! Congratulations.
They look beautiful, both of them. They are so luck yot have you and Jordan. I am so excited for the baby shower!
She is so beautiful!! What beautiful girls they are!
Wow! That IS strong. I Love the pictures. Lets here the story!
We are so excited for you guys! Your girls are beautiful!
That must be so fun to say "my girls!" We have a Cinderella too!
Post a Comment