Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ya- She really said that!

Mommy: Michaela- come eat your sandwich please!
Michaela: my don't need to mommy - my not hungry
Mommy: It's lunchtime - how can you not be hungry?
Michaela: Cause I just had some of my boogers from in my nose!

In our house - Stupid- is a naughty word, one that if used in the wrong place at the wrong time...warrants soap in the mouth. (Disclaimer - NEVER have I made Michaela eat a bar of soap - she gets a swipe from off my finger- barely enough to taste, but enough to remember)

Michaela: Mommy, you do what I say, make my doll dressed, she is stupid and my is mad at her!
Mommy: Michaela, talk nice to your toys and maybe it will be easier to play with them
Michaela: My not want to talk nice - she is stupid!
Mommy: Michaela, don't say that word
Michaela: STUPID!
Mommy: Do I need to get the soap or can you calm down?
Michaela: Oh, just go get the soap, My is too mad to calm down right now!

6 comments:

Ericka said...

Oh my! That is too cute! =]

Michelle said...

I think I threw up a little in my mouth at the eating boogers comment...though she is still precious and I adore her. So, it's worth it. :)

Tiffany Fife Buckmiller said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO funny!

Heidi Miller said...

I had to read this out loud to Joseph and we were both cracking up. SO funny. She is not one to be reckoned with is she. :)

Kukay Family said...

Oh My Goodness! She is a riot! I think her and Myleigh would be the best of friends and the worst of trouble. Hehehehe! Love you all.

Julee said...

Hehe!! Yo uare so good to remember to write all of these things down!! I LOVE IT!!!