Friday, August 27, 2010

They

They make me Crazy! (Check out all the pen ink! I made her wake up at 1am to shower when I found her!)

They remind me of the good old days when Savannah, Richie and I would lay on the floor and watch movies from the Smith's movie Center.
They constantly force me to be innovative! (I had to go to the bathroom soooooo bad at Khols, and Heidi fit perfectly in my purse! Next time I will take my own advice and go before we leave!)

They (She especially) remind me to be patient in all things. Sometimes I have to slow down and realize she doesn't understand me, because she is being a puppy, or a horse, or a fairy and if I want her to do what I am telling her, I need to bark or neigh, or yes, sometimes I talk like a fairy.


They remind me that God is good. Michaela was in awe that she could just pick all the raspberry's that she could fit in her little bucket. On the way home she told me how happy she was that Heavenly Father gave her so many Delicious berried!


They (Her especially) remind me that time is precious. I can't believe that my tiny baby will be one in just a few short weeks. Where did the time go? I love her! I miss her when she sleeps and I can't wait to see who this wonderful little person will become.

They remind me that I am blessed. We seriously do not have it all together folks. Today at ten am my kids were in there jammies and dishes filled the sink and the dog peed on the floor. I was losing it. But at the advice of my very wise three year old who told me to just chill, I did. The dishes weren't going anywhere, but these girls will someday. I want them to remember their time at home as happy and full of dancing in the kitchen.



6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great post, thoughts, and pictures!

Michelle said...

They're beautiful!

Renee' P said...

Very cute! Once I have Sara, I need reminders like this, to make me stop and enjoy my kids more :)
I'm just all hormones right now...!

We are very blessed as well and you have two beautiful girls and I cannot believe Heidi is almost 1!!!
Where did the time go???

Rachel Holloway said...

so sweet! You have such great girls!! I just loved sitting next to your little "date" tonight. She was so sweet! :)

Alisha said...

So cute!!

Smith Family said...

That was precious!