Michaela: (Quickly covers her leg with her hand) Um, no mom, you are
wrong. It's not pen. Besides Strawberry Shortcake snuck into my room
and penned me when I was asleep.
Mommy: Michaela, don't lie to me, it's okay if it's pen on your body,
but lying hurts my feelings and we don't do it.
Michaela: Okay mommy, it's pen on my leg, and Strawberry did it!
Mommy: Michaela! Strawberry didn't draw on your leg.
Michaela: Oh mom, I don't want to talk about this right now, it's
making me to stressed out. I don't want to be stressed out right now
mom, there is too much pen on my body.
Michaela was being repremanded for something or other, and she wasn't
liking it to much. After a very thoughtful moment, she pulled her
little pants down and backed up to me and said, " here mom, just look
at my cute buns and you will be happy again!"
2 years ago



1 comment:
lol. I love the last one most. Here mom, just look at my cute little buns... lol. That's what I'm talking bout though! Just try that with Jordan! lol
Post a Comment