Monday, October 11, 2010

What is so Cool about Brush Prairie WA?

Well besides all this..... Brush Prairie Washington is Beautiful, as you will see below. It is located right outside of Portland Oregon. A person or family who lived there could possibly work in Washington State and pay no income taxes...and shop in Portland Oregon and pay no sales tax! A different or same person or family could also visit either set of parents or grandparents, and a few cousins and high school buddies. A particular couple I know could go back to the Temple they were sealed in. So, I ask again, what is so darn cool about Brush Prairie Washington?


She is :)

And so is she.


We will be moving...AGAIN....Jordan accepted a position to get us closer to family :) We head out of Cleveland on the 25th of this month (gulp!) and he starts on the 8th of November. Here we come small town life we have dreamed of :)

5 comments:

The Winns said...

here is a comment for you ... I love you =)

The Winns said...

Here is your comment... I love you

MoJo said...

I think it's great that you're moving to where you really want to live. Makes things a whole lot easier! But I'm sorry that you have to pack up again. Ohhh, the stress. For this reason we're not renting a house before buying...I don't want to move ANY more till we find OUR house. :) Good luck with the move and now we have a chance of seeing each other more when we visit Joseph's family! :)

Dina said...

OH MY! SO SOON! BUT YOU JUST GOT HERE! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THOUGH...GOOD LUCK!

Michelle said...

I'm commenting! I am so so happy for you and Jordan and the girls and your next adventure. Though I miss you SO SO SO MUCH and Cleveland was a weeeee bit closer to us but hey our town names are similar and we'll still visit each other! I LOVE YOU.