Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fife Update!


It's the end of June!!  At our house, its not only the month before baby sister is due, its the mark of a very big milestone for Jordan and I:  We have lived in this house longer than we have lived at any other house since we got married seven years ago!!!  Crazy right? Especially because we have been here a mere 14 months ;)

In other news, Shawnie and Tyler went to Prom and looked beautiful and had a blast!

Michaela wore Heid's swimming bloomers on her head all afternoon....

We gave up on waiting for the sun and rode bikes in the house....

The girls got Jordan this superfun game for Father's Day - its a cat in the hat game with lots of silly challenges, but so perfect for them - they play it all the time :)  Jordan also turned 30 on Father's day!

Reagan and Michaela on the slip and slide!

Lucy, Reagan, Michaela and Heidi - we love cousins!
 Miles giving it a try :)

Michaela had her first dance recital on the 16th - I was the room mom for the event - LOTS OF GIRLS!!  Michaela colored the whole time while waiting her turn to go on.  I wish I could post the video!


All the Kresge family minus baby girl who has yet to grace us :)

More cousin pictures!!


 Love my sun babies :)

 Swimming lessons!  She is learning the alligator crawl

A few Michaela'isms"

I painted accent walls in the nursery and in the girls' rooms.  Yellow for baby girl and pink in theirs.  The yellow is bright and vibrant and the pink is fairly conservative - I really don't want hot pink walls!  Anyway, I took Michaela in to show her the yellow first and she loved it, calling it bright and sunshiney.  Then I took her into her room and said, "Surprise!  You got a pink wall!"  She slooped her shoulders and said, "Kinda underwhelming after the yellow mom, but (and gave me two thumbs up) thanks anyway for trying!"

Mommy: Girls, what should we do today?
Michaela:  I think we need to have a great day - lets start painting some pictures now, then swing by Panera for lunch and make a trip to target for a toy and a slurpee on the way home.  If you can help us out with rides and a little bit of money mom, that would be great!
Heidi:  Yeah, a slurpee!!!

Heidi's turn:

Heidi: Mommy, I pee in my pool
Mommy: Heidi, why did you do that?  We need to go in the potty!
Heidi:  Because now I don't need to go in the potty, and I didn't go in my diaper!  Good job huh mom?!

Heidi:  Wanna play I spy?
Mommy/Michaela: Sure you first Heidi
Heidi:  I spy something yellow - the sun!
Heidi:  I spy something purple- Roonies Glasses!
Heidi:  I spy something red- my shoes!!!
Mommy/Michaela:  Good job, this is a new way to play!!!!






Anyway, we are enjoying our summer, June has flown by, and hopefully July will too - we can't wait to hold our baby!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this post! And I love you guys! Ahhh that family pictures is great with you in the pink shirt and the BUMP! Yay for Ashley being here now!