I.LOVE. this. baby!
We headed down to Boise for a quick weekend for the open house, and for Reagan's 5th birthday. I carried a noisy Heidi on one hip and a sleeping Ashley in the moby on the other the whole time. I got sympathetic looks from all the moms! It was great to see the Temple though, and despite the kids.....the Spirit was there :)
Reagan had a pirate princess party - so fun! Savannah did a great job.
My squish
My grandma is in town and made my girls blankets. The love them and use them every night.
While my grandma was here, we celebrated her birthday(the 26th) and Heidi's (the 21st). Heidi wanted a Dinosaur Train party so I had my first turn making something less than pink! My girls made Maga's cake - isn't it beautiful?! I will post on Heidi's party later. She and I decided to celebrate together and we are heading to the aquarium for her 3rd and my 29th.
Pound it.



3 comments:
I love your squish!! (I love that nickname too!)
your girls are so adorable! you are such a great mom!
Love them! Love you!
Post a Comment