Halloween! We had a dog, a cat and a mouse! The girls had tons of fun when we went to the high school again this year. They go from room to room and its dry and warm and safe! Perfect :)
This baby is THE LOUDEST human I have ever met! I need to record her at three in the morning, or four or five....but seriously, she is hilarious and so LOUD! We had to leave Relief Society because she was so happy!
My sweet poser Heidi! She learned how to pose from her big sister and now I can't get a picture of either of them without it looking like the runway......
Snack before school..
4 Month Pictures!
the BEST we could get with all three....needless to say I didn't buy Christmas cards of just this! They are beautiful, but our photographer was LAME.
School Pictures. I love this picture so much! She is wonderful. Seriously wonderful!
Her too. I just cant stop kissing these cheeks.
A bath at Kohls because the diaper situation was that bad. (Have you seen her birthmark? No biggie, its called a hemangioma and will go away on it's own)
Oh my goodness, I love this blue eyed baby!
Sweet, sweet Heidi. We just love this little girl, she is telling jokes and playing tricks, and just enjoying life. Such a fun girl to know!



1 comment:
Perhaps the cutest girls ever. And a bath in the sink at a store...wow. Chart topper!
Post a Comment