I do believe that this blog is doomed. Not to non-existance, but to pictures with captions rather than heartfelt paragraphs detailing our life. The captions themselves may even be lackluster. BUT - the girls are wonderful and a caption is all they need.
First rule of this house - DO NOT disturb this bear while she is eating.....I videoed this right after Heidi asked me to put a dress on a doll while Ashley was eating. Note to self, and Heidi, and the neighbors...she did not approve the distraction :)
No caption needed. I sure love this teradactyl :)
I accidentaly started a cosleeping pattern with her. When she was first born I kept her close because it was so much easier to nurse right there in my bed. Then I kept her in there out of convienence and our heater was broken so it was waaay to cold to get out of bed to feed her. Besides Michaela and Heidi were always in there with me too so whats one more? NOW SHE WON'T move! She won't sleep unless she is touching me - I call her feet the "heat seeking" feet because she stretches and rotates clockwise until those little toesies touch me. I secretly love it.
Family game night!
Making a huge fool of myself in the aisle at Target. But SO WORTH it!
Sitting up like a big girl!
Heidi baby is baby no more! She is fully potty trained, sleeps on the top bunk and is now a Sunbeam! She was the first to master the first article of faith too - we have a little family competition going... :) Big girl yes - just ignore that the tights that fit her tiny body are size 12-18 months ;)
Michaela is the best diaper changer there is!
This sweater was mine when I was little - I am obsessed with putting her in it
She dresses herself :)
Fife/Winn Slumber party at Christmas time!
Helping daddy and his friend trim the apple trees
Grandpa Jon working out...
What looks like a love from Miles is really him trying to pick her up and get out of the bouncer so he can have a turn!
New doll house!
I have no idea where they learned to dance like this...maybe all the kitchen serenades from my handsome hubby?!
Toes? Yes please! (LOVE her blue eyes!)
Peas? No thank you!!
At Christmastime I try really hard to make the focus about Jesus's birthday. So each day in December my kids do one present for Jesus and then do something seasonal. For example, a present to Jesus was getting a name off a tree and shopping for a child in need. Then they got to decorate elf masks. Or another day they took food to the food bank and then decorated foam trees. Then each night we talk about how Jesus probably felt about his birthday gift and then we read a Christmas story from under the tree. They (and Jordan and I) love it and really get into it. These are some of their crafts this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment