I want one!!
So cute! I love all the pics you get!
Those are too cute!-Eric
And I love the Pres. Hinckley quote.-Eric
Look at all her teeth! She is so big now! I love these pictures best I think!
These are so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
I did not realize that you guys met Michaela in Kansas City! It is so close to us. The is neat.
She's so cute! That's so fun that she's starting to walk.
Oh you have a little model there!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the cutest pictures ever!!!! I am in love with them!!!
I always think, "there's no way Michaela can get any cuter," and then she does!!!
ditto to all that has been said. ;)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I want one!!
So cute! I love all the pics you get!
Those are too cute!
-Eric
And I love the Pres. Hinckley quote.
-Eric
Look at all her teeth! She is so big now! I love these pictures best I think!
These are so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
I did not realize that you guys met Michaela in Kansas City! It is so close to us. The is neat.
She's so cute! That's so fun that she's starting to walk.
Oh you have a little model there!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the cutest pictures ever!!!! I am in love with them!!!
I always think, "there's no way Michaela can get any cuter," and then she does!!!
ditto to all that has been said. ;)
Post a Comment