Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Saturday!








Yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL outside! Like 75 degrees and clear. So I cancelled my massage appointment, and Jordan, Michaela, Shawnie and I headed out on a road trip. The GPS led us to a small park in Ellensburg WA where Michaela played at a park for the first time. (is that weird it's taken me so long to take her to a park?) Then we were almost home and wanted dessert so we called Jordan's Aunt and Uncle to see if they wanted to meet us somewhere but they were having his daughter and her new fiance for dinner, but invited us to come over there! It was so much fun! Jordan got to go out on the wave runner (They live ON the lake) and Michaela played with their little boy Cameron. It was so funny to see her playing like a big girl, running around and squealing with him. I had a great time too, Stephanie always makes such good food, I always leave there with new dinner ideas! Anyway, some of the other pictures are of earlier in the week, but my mom needed a baby fix, so I put extra on here this time! On a different note, Michaela met with the specialist at Childresn's Hospital where we had her tested for EVERYTHING. Turns out she is fine. Just a string of viruses, and apparently it isn't uncommon for babies to be sick all winter long....This is my fourth opinion so I will rest easy for now! Thanks for the prayers and concern!




























4 comments:

Graham said...

Charlotte and basically the rest of the family was sick all winter. Our doctor told us... "no it is not mold in your house... no it is not carbon monoxide poisoning... people come to me with all these outlandish ideas to explain why their family has been sick for 3 months... it is just WINTER!" That made me feel better. Glad Michaela is doing well now. I am jealous you guys got to jetski at Brian's. :)

MoJo said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Michaela is getting so big. What a cute girl. We're so glad to hear that things are ok with her. It's such a sound feeling knowing your babies are healthier than you thought. :)

The McClellan Family said...

Hey!!! How are you? Michaela is sooo cute. She is getting so old. What school in Iowa are you guys looking at?

...Laura... said...

Glad you guys are feeling better and having fun! You are so cute! :) I'll let you know when I buy my tickets to MT, but I'll be there for about 6 weeks, and will for sure be getting sick of family and coming to visit you!