Happy Monday to you! We have had a busy weekend here! First, Michaela FINIALLY got to go to nursery for the first time - AND LOVED IT! Seriously, I had a much harder time than she did. There are a few pictures below of her on the first day. All morning she pranced around in her dress and said, Chuch? Chuch?, and during Sacrament meeting, she couldn't hardly wait! So we take her in, and because all the other kids her age we clinging to their mommies, I brace myself for an afternoon in Nursery. But no, Michaela no longer needs me, the mommy, she has her nursery! She ran right over to the table and started eating pretzles and doing puzzles. She even hugged the little girl that was crying to make her feel better! Well, I stood in the hallway for most of the hour - just in case- but still nothing. I had the hugest lump in my throat, she looked so grown up! One time when I peeked in they were saying a prayer and it melted my heart to see her kneeling on the floor with her arms folded. Each time the door opened in the third hour my heart leapt, but it wasn't my baby that needed mommy! With about 15 min to go the door swung open - and there she was, my little sweet baby finially needed her mommy.....to change her diaper! The whole time we were in the bathroom she cried, CHUCH, CHUCH, and couldn't wait to go back! Honestly, I am really proud of her, I just wasn't ready for her to be such a big girl already! Look how beautiful she looked!
The next pictures are of my Monday morning project. There just aren't any cute Hawkeye bows for little girls with little hair, so I made one this morning. What do you think?
And this is just to show off the ponytail we are sporting as of late....
2 years ago



9 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bow on her! Did you use the directions on my blog? If you did, I'm so happy that they made sense! Maybe you got the idea somewhere else, though. So cute!
The bow is so adorable! Please send the directions to me! I am so proud of Michaela for loving Nursery. I hope that she continues to enjoy "Chuch." She just looks so sweet and pretty. I am so sad that we won't see her for a while.
Dang cute. I think you should teach an enrichment activity on making hairbows!
CUTE CUTE CUTE BOW!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOT MAKING CUTE BOWS!!?? If you would like I would love to make Michaela some bows. :) It's so much fun!! :) Just let me know what you are thinking...how big...what ribbons, etc. You guys look like you are doing wonderful!! I am so proud of Micheala for doing so good in nursery! What a good girl!! It was bitter sweet for me when Brookie didn't want me either her 1st week. :( lol You did awesome!!!
she so big and cute and by the way i updated my blog
Hooray for a successful entry into nursery!! TheHawkeyeow is ADORABLE!!
Love the bow. Way to go for having school spirit!
And yay for nursery! I'm glad it went so well! Only 2 more months and counting...
and i second the comment about bow-teaching...
Post a Comment