AUGH! My mom is on the way to the computer and I haven't posted any new pictures for her! Here you go mom, Michaela's bee bow and her playing in her room! Sorry there aren't more.....

2 years ago
AUGH! My mom is on the way to the computer and I haven't posted any new pictures for her! Here you go mom, Michaela's bee bow and her playing in her room! Sorry there aren't more.....

Posted by
Samantha Fife
at
4:53 PM
2 comments:
What a cute bow! Did you make it up? Is that a stretchy headband she's wearing or a hard one? It looks like a hard big girl one. She doesn't take it off and break it? I haven't used the stretchy headbands for a long time with Sophie because she just pulls them off. I wonder about a hard one. . . She'd probably break it!
Charlotte has broken the hard ones and won't even leave a simple clip in her hair. I like the bow though... very cute.
Post a Comment