Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I like this blog...

I have been getting into quilting lately and found this blog while lurking..... It's great, check it out!

http://aroundthequiltblock.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

MoJo said...

I've just been playing catch up with your blog. I love all the new pictures and Michaela is getting SO big. She's got way more hair than I last saw her. Good for her for enjoying nursery. It's so funny b/c I've noticed so many kids act the opposite of what their parents expect of them going into nursery. I thought Ella was going to close the door behind her and totally forget who I am but she cried for like 3 weeks straight! Glad to see you making friends and enjoying Iowa.

Anna M. said...

What an adorable little girl you have! I love those bows...they are very, very cute. I also really like the quotes you put on your sidebar. I can't wait to read through all your blog posts. =)

...Laura... said...

Did you find her from lurking through my blog? :) Just curious. She has a post about little baby feet in July- you should read it. I randomly came accross this post the morning after I miscarried, and it helped give me so much comfort. I thought it was so neat that I was led, through someone else's blog to hers- and she's LDS too, so that made it even better! You'll like that post- go look at it.