I decided to try making a Halloween costume this year, and this is what we ended up with. Michaela's nickname around our house is ladybug, so I thought it was fitting to make her a ladybug! I saw something like this on the internet, but didn't have a pattern, so it was a shot in the dark! My parents sent her the boots when they heard what she was going to be, but do you think I could get her to wear them at the same time as the costume?! My friend, Julee, made her the bows - aren't they PRICELESS?!!! Anyway, here are some cute pictures I took of her, more to come after the ward halloween party. Enjoy!
2 years ago



8 comments:
Check you out! I can't believe that you made her costume! Way to go! She looks absolutely adorable!
Okay, that is just about the cutest costume I have ever seen! So cute! I am way impressed.
So sweet! I can't believe you made that costume. I wish I could sew.
How adorable! I love it, you did great!
You did a great job! Thanks for hanging out with us last weekend we had fun! hope everything goes well w/Jordan's internship.
Oh my gosh. You are so talented!! It looks wonderful!
WOW!!!! You are AmAzInG!!!!!! I can't believe you MADE her costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so cute!!!! And I LOVE the rainboots!!!!
awww that a cute coustem by the i updated my blog so check it out
Post a Comment