So our trip last weekend was actually a surprise trip to Seattle! It was so much fun to knock on our families doors' and say hello! We got to see both sides of the family, and enjoyed doing so many different things. It was my neices first birthday, and that was the highlight for us, she is getting so big! Other highlights would be the science museum, pumpkin patch, grandparents and great grandparents - playing with grandpa on the floor and lots and lots more! Below are a million pictures, some with captions........... Enjoy!
Michaela LOVED hugging Reagan, and she wasn't always interested! And Michaela and Grandpa Kresge snuggling after bathtime!
Pumpkin patch and the cho cho train...... this picture looks like my parents about 24 years ago!
Having a snack on the plane, and Papa and Michaela reading the Friend.
Grandma Raylene holding both girls off in the car with LIPSTICK!
Jammy babies! And Michaela's first brownie beater.
Michaela's new passion, trains with Grandpa Sam and Papa with her and Halloween hats.
Reagan and Michaela at the Science center, in big foot's footprint and at the water table!
Trampoline Fun and Sticker buddies!
Great Grandpa's cane and playing peek-a-boo with Grandma Fife!
This was too cute, Michaela was afraid of Ganda the dog, but she eventually got close enough to give her a bummy love! And wrestling with grandpa!
2 years ago



7 comments:
Hey guys! I'm just able to finally catch up on blogs! Looks like you guys have been having fun. I love parades. You guys look so cute in all you hawk eye gear! I wonder when ASU is having their parade or if they already did. ha. Michaela is looking so BIG so fast! That hair is sure getting long. Well, now I'm off to the doctor's. Talk to you soon.
Of course you can put our link on yours. This week has gone by really quickly so I am glad about that. Hopefully when we are done with school we won't be apart for this long again.
I am so glad you all had a fun time! I sure did miss you two, we will have to visit and get together soon! :)
Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks like a fun trip. I bet it was fun surprising your families.
What a fun surprise for your families! How did you get to do that? So glad that you had a great trip!
Wow! What a post. Seems like you guys were super busy, and had lots of fun.
Post a Comment