SO today is my mom's birthday, (she is 29 again.....) And because she lives in Washington, is currently in Wyoming and I am on a tight schedule, she is getting yet another post of pictures! So here you go mom - Happy Birthday!
This is Michaela's First ever Bowling trip. We all wore Hawkeye stuff because it was a school sponsored event. Notice (if you can see it) that Michaela is wearing a ribbon around her waist too.... that is because she is obsessed with wearing belts and that is my temper tamtrum averting because you still get to wear a belt but it's school spirit too, Hawkeye Ribbon Special Belt!!
And I threw this one in because I love the bedhead we get around here! She goes crazy at night! I vote to never be the one to share a bed with Michaela!



3 comments:
I love the bedhead ... so cute!
I love all your postings and your lil lady is so animated. She is a doll! I feel so blessed that we can watch each others kids grow. I wish we were closer but this will do! Love you all.
got your cards this week! they look great. i will send them in my next bundle of packages.
much love.
Post a Comment