Our ward Christmas Party was AWESOME! I have never seen a gym look so magical - wedding receptions included! They did such a fabulous job, I can't say enough about it!
If there were prizes given - Michaela would have won the "most afraid of the big guy" award!
Clinging to daddy for dear life!
Beautiful Christmas Baby!
This is Michaela's BEST friend! She loves Jackson, she talks about him all the time and always wants him to come over. Good thing his mom is cool too - we see a lot of each other!!!
More Jackson and Michaela
2 years ago



6 comments:
She's beautiful! Your whole family is! I love her Christmas dress!
Hey I remember that dress...
She is sooo cute. It is fun when they start liking other little kids. This last week Kate just started noticing that it is fun to play with people her size.
That's awesome!
I LOVE her outfit! I am glad that y'all have good buddies already.
Such cute pics! I think fear of Santa is so cute! I have a niece that was PETRIFIED of the man in red so in every pic with him, she was brandishing a candy cane given as a bribe to endure one picture!
Post a Comment