I know, I know, some of you JUST left my house! BUT, lots of relatives are just sitting at their computers waiting for this post, so I had to get it up, PRONTO! Anyway, here are some highlights.
- We have a tradition that we get to eat out on our Birthday, and Michaela ONLY eats baked potatos right now, so we took her to Wendy's. I know, classy right?! But it was really low key, she got to order her own food, and make all the noise she wanted, so we all win. Plus, they have Frosty's.
- The obscenely large bows in her hair are all my doing. Don't blame Jordan. I love them!
- The cake is supposed to look like a box of crayons, and there was a bowl of "pretzel crayons," right next to it. Use your imagination a little! That is all I did for a theme. No games, no structure - hey they are TWO!
-We had Capri Sun to drink...yep, even the adults!
-The random picture in the slide show of Michaela on the pot, is because I thought it was hilarious. Plus, I am big on birthday's so she got to do a mini Birthday Eve celebration that included a brownie, and that is the aftermath..... so it IS sort of Birthday related :)
-I think that's it! I don't plan on taking the balloons down because when Michaela sees them, she sings, "Burday TOO, Burday TOO, Burday Kuadea, Burday 2 her!" And I love it and don't ever want it to stop!
2 years ago



5 comments:
I LOVE the bows in her hair. I could definitely tell that the cake was a box of crayons and I am glad she had a happy birthday!
What a cute theme and love the bows in her hair! U r truely a dedicated mother.
Did you make the cake?
I loved the hair bows, she looked like her own little birthday present!
I laughed at the end of that video, you see Guy get all excited about the puppy dog, then he starts to grab it from her :-{ Sorry about that.... at least he gave it right back, right?
Thanks for having us over!
Wow! I can't wait to give Michaela a present because she is so happy to receive them! What a beautiful birthday girl!
Happy happy birthday! My favorite picture in the first video was of you web camming with fife gparents! So fun. I thought of michaela while traveling-- glad she had such a fun birthday!!!
Post a Comment