Dear Grandma,
Mommy told me that you wanted her to put some more pictures of me on our blog. Well, grandma, my mommy is a busy lady! I run around a lot you know, and sometimes it's hard for her to get a picture of me! Just for you though, she decided to follow me around a little more than usual, and take some pictures for you! I hope you like it too!
When mommy comes in my room in the morning, she NEVER knows how I will be sleeping! On this particular morning, I fell asleep singing by the door! Don't worry grandma, she moved me to my bed!!
Just like mommy, I'm not much of an early morning person. So, I like to watch Clifford and eat while I wake up. I really liked mashed potato's or as I like to call them, messy tatos.
I always dress myself grandma! Sometimes mommy lets me pick out my outfit, but she picked it today!
This is how we do my hair. Mommy lets me sit in the sink and brush my teeth while she works on my hair. Sometimes I get to spray my hair to get it wet!
This is what I look like when I take my nap grandma. I don't like to keep my clothes on, so mommy usually finds me all the way naked after my nap. Today, I decided to keep my diaper on!
After my nap, I love to play with my friends. Today mommy let us paint! We had so much fun with all the colors!
When my friends go home, I have a lot of work to do at my new "puter desk," Usually I just do some homework.
My mommy us such a good cook! This is me and daddy eating dinner together. We like to eat dinner at the table every night. My parents think that will make me communicate better when I am older.....
Well, you know that I am very independent grandma, which means I feed myself dinner now, even if it's spaghetti. So of course, I have to take a bath!
Well grandma, I hope you enjoyed this letter. I love you and can't wait until I see you next time!!
Love,
Michaela Raylene
2 years ago



5 comments:
Oh, that is so cute. You, I mean Michaela, is such a good writer. I'm sure grandma loved it. And I can't believe how big you are. Even dressing yourself. Wow!
HOLY COW-JORDAN! You moved out, got married and got lost? Or did I get lost? Any how! WOW! You've been busy! Hope all is well. where are you guys at?
Roy - Long time no see buddy! I'm actually at the U. of Iowa now (same ward as the Birdno family). Congratulations on getting married! Glad we can keep in touch!
That was way too cute!!! You may see a post like that on my blog someday. Thanks for the idea. I am sure Grandma loved it as much as we all did.
Michaela, you are too cute and your mom is such an awesome mother! You are lucky to have her and such a happy life. :)
Post a Comment