Just posting to answer a few questions!
A) Michaela was SO GOOD for the entire trip! She is a perfect traveler. We had her in the car for 12 days for at least 5 hours a day and there was not one tantrum!!! She read books, sang veggie tales and asked each and every passing semi to HONK HONK!!!
B) I take my own pictures, with a Sony Alpha camera, and of course, I would be happy to take some for you. BUT- I am a complete beginner photographer. If you want some seriously amazing pictures done by a Fife, go here. It's very flattering to get an inbox filled with requests to take pictures for you, but it's just luck!
C) Since most of you come here simply for the eye candy....(not that I blame you, my husband IS hot and my daughter is B.E.A.utiful!) here are some more pictures :)
Jordan and Michaela on the swing at the park. She kept saying, "Do it like me daddy!"
I love this kid!
More Water Park Fun, she loved this slide!
Kicking the water fountain..... then she started sitting on it cause it was "tickling her bummy"
2 years ago



2 comments:
I love the cute things she says. "Tickling her bummy!" So cute!
Well, that's a great camera!
I love seeing all your pics!
Post a Comment