These pictures are from before surgery, but we haven't taken any fun ones recently, and Grandma is having withdrawls, hence, some presurgery pics! I think this is the last round of pictures of while my mom was here.....
Michaela and her friend Jackson on the way to the park. We couldn't make them look at us!!
In case you are ever jonesin' for a Michaela kiss - just make this one larger, it's like virtual reality!
Mommy and the Ladybug :)
Here is Jackson and Michaela, I was trying SO HARD to get them to look through the bars at the same time, this one isn't too bad!
Still trying......
At least the moms were looking!!! (Makenna is hiding.....)
Hanging out outside. (see that dirt patch? yeah, I am not a gardner, but I tossed (yes TOSSED) some seeds out there.....so we shall see!!
Grandma and the Michaela
2 years ago



2 comments:
What cute pictures! Michaela and Jackson should end up together!!
Thanks for the pictures, they look great!
Post a Comment