Our family had the incredible opportunity to spend Christmas in Nauvoo Illinois this year. Each of Jordan's siblings, and their spouses and kids and his parents were able to come too! We had such a wonderful time, and the only drama was that I lit the oven on fire! It wouldn't be a family gathering without some sort of upset right?! Here is a little picture tease, I have a few on my camera, but when I am with Dustin and Amber. I tend to take less pictures, because I love the ones they take! Anyway, here are a few Amber emailed me before we all went our seperate ways on Saturday.
Michaela and Corban loved eachother! She was a little intimidated by his loudness, and all together boyishness, but they had a blast.

An official family picture!
Michaela posing with her artwork. I had these stickers of the nativity and each time Grandpa mentioned something, we put the sticker on the paper. Notice how well organized Michaela's paper is - I promise I didn't help much either!
Christmas Morning! We took a little bit of Kresge with us, leaving this present from my parents for her to open there...instant hit and she is still wearing the outfits!
We got Corban this lightening McQueen sleeping bag. He LOVED it! They snuggled for a few minutes before bedtime.




2 comments:
How fun to spend Christmas in Nauvoo! Love the family picture!
I love the pics! What memories.
Post a Comment