Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jordan's Update


Hello, this is Jordan and I have only contributed once before to this blog; please forgive the intrusion. Here's a little update. I'm on winter break until mid-January. This week I have off and my friend Joseph Killian is coming to record some songs (we are hoping to become the next N'Sync....please check out iTunes in the next couple months). My sister Shawnie is staying with us until next week. Tuesday the girls are ditching me to go to Seattle. The following week I'll be in Des Moines for a winter break class. I have two job offers that I have to decide on by the end of January so we should have some potentially exciting news up here in the coming weeks. My last semester of school starts in a few weeks and ends on May 14th then I'll be done with school forever. It's a bitter sweet feeling. All is well in Zion, yea, Zion prospereth.

1 comment:

Graham said...

Keep us updated. I want to know which job you end up accepting. So happy for your little family so much has changed just since we saw you in April! Job offers, new babies, such blessings!