Mommy: (Singing) Away in a Manger, no ........
Michaela: (Inturrupts) Wait mom, don't sing till I get my shoes...
Mommy: Why do you need shoes?
Michaela: Cause I gotta run away if your singing is going to be bad again
Mommy: Michaela, are you done? (going potty)
Michaela: Not yet, I'm still lookin!
Mommy:..........Looking?
Michaela: Ya, at my poops, it's big this time, like the whale that ate Jonah.
Michaela: Mommy, who is this present for?
Mommy: that one is for you (repeat like six times)
Michaela: But how come there aren't any for Jesus? Won't he be sad at his birthday party with all the presents for me? Can we go to target really fast for him?
2 years ago



5 comments:
lol... she has the best sense of humor!!
Awww! Too cute =] I can't wait to see when Heidi is talking more than just little baby mumbles =]
She is so funny. I love when you post about the things that she says.
Big fun in Nauvoo....Love Grandpa
lol. She is hilarious. I can't even pic a fav comment of hers b/c they are all so funny.
Post a Comment