Heidi's Adoption is Final! We love her so much and are so grateful that this part of the adoption is final. Now, to the Temple we go, on May 15th :) Enjoy some pictures below of Heidi's big day, and some before that of this week at home.
Heidi may or may not LOVE mango! I am going to go with NOT!
And Michaela LOVES cake batter :)
And Playing the guitar. (and cheerleader costumes)
Here is a quick flashback of us on July 11, 2007. This is the day we finalized Michaela's adoption in Court, AND we got to be sealed that Evening in Seattle.

Happy Adoption Day Sweet Heidi! Heidi is wearing the same dress that Michaela wore to court. What a happy day!


She is such a beautiful baby girl. We feel so complete with her in the family! (No, Jordan, that does NOT mean we don't have to have more kids in our family - it means, I am happy right now with the two beautiful babies I have )

Michaela walking carefully up the courthouse steps - she didn't want her princess dress to drag on the ground.
Official Family! (Thanks to my friend Jennifer for coming!)
Eating muffins waiting for the Adoption Decree to be signed.
We love you Heidi, and are so happy to have you on our Eternal Journey!




11 comments:
I love you guys so much and it means more than I can ever explain that you're so awesome for Heidi. =] You're really the perfect family for her and this whole adoption process has been great, even with the bumps in the road. ;]
Love ALWAYS!!
Yay! I am so excited for all of you to be sealed together with that sweet baby. She is gorgeous! This is just great news! Congrats!
We are so thrilled for your family and this amazing day. You have two beautiful little girls who will be with you forever. Congratulations and lots of love!
Congratulations! What a darling family.
congratulations!!!! I love how well you document your life. :)
Congratulations!! What great pictures!! And beautiful girls!
That IS a happy day! What a beautiful family. You can tell those girls were meant to be with you. :)
Congrats!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! Such adorable girls :)
Congratulations Fife family! Becareful when you say you're content with what you have :) Look what happened when I did that!!!
I'm so glad that you have your two beautiful girls!
Mikaela looks so happy and proud in the pics as do both you and Jordan!
I'm happy that we're friends, at least cyber and texting one's for now :)
Enjoy your Temple day coming up! That is the BEST!!!
Yay! Happy happy day! So exciting for your sealing day too that's coming up! We're so happy for you guys!
I'm a little late but I LOVE these pictures! What a great day!
Post a Comment