I have an AMAZING Husband! He has done so well in these last two years during his MBA program. He was one of the only first years to have his internship secured before Christmas, has been the vice president of the Tippie Leadership Association, and now, after lots of interview and many job offers, he has accepted a job that will allow him to take wonderful care of our family for years to come! Jordan will be working for American Greetings in their logistics department. We knew all that months ago, but our location was unknown until last week. It is a rotational program, so we will be moving around for the next three years, but Cleveland is the first stop! We couldn't be happier, American Greetings is very family friendly, and we plan on enjoying the three weeks vacation :) Congratulatios BABE! Cleveland - Here come the FIFE's!

This little baby girl is getting so BIG! She is such a good baby, she laughs all the time and sleeps so well at night. We just love her so much and can't wait to take her to the Temple to be sealed to us. It has been so fun to have a baby with hair, but her little wings and the very back of her hair were getting so long, that I gave her her first hair cut :) She looks so much older to me! Isn't she lovely?
Mommy: Michaela, can you chew with my mouth closed?
A few Michaelaisms for you:
Mommy: Michaela, can you chew with my mouth closed?
Michaela: I can't mom, it's too hard with all this CRAP in my moth!
ps: Will the person who taught my child to say CRAP, please step forward?!?!
Mommy: Hey Michaela, can you help me fold towels?
Michaela: I hate to burt your bubble mommy, but I am too busy playing right now.
Mommy: Um. WHAT?



7 comments:
love ALL of it!!! YAY for Jordan, Yay for you, yay for your beautiful girls!!! And yay for Simon!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you all! I love little Heidi's pictures!! And Michaela is so hilarious!
You have fabulous legs. :)
I pretty much read your blog to see what Michaela will say next. and then I make Nate read them because they are so funny! It seems there is never a dull moment in your house!
I admit it too...we read it mostly to hear about the funny stuff Michaela says!
"welcome to our family....." who are you? :)
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for your family. Say hi to Ohio for us .... :)
Post a Comment