Michaela: Mom where are my cracker's?
Mommy: I think they are in your kitchen where you left them, silly!
Michaela: Good gracious mommy, I am sooooo silly right?!
Mommy: Ok, M say your goodnight prayer
Michaela: No thanks, mom, I don't need to
Mommy: Yes you do, we always say personal prayers when we got o sleep at night - this one is just for you.
Michaela: nope, here I can give it to you, now it's not mine anymore right? I don't ahafta say one cause I gave my personal to you.
Mommy::............let's say it together then?
Here are a few pics from our Ward Easter Party.



2 comments:
She is soo funny! I love her!
cute pics! I love the matching dresses on the girls. Samantha you look great! ... and Michaela is so funny, I love how she GIVES you her personal prayer. :)
Post a Comment