We had such a fun time at Michaela's birthday party last night! She loves to look at the "animals" at the Rainforest Cafe in the mall, so we chose to have her party there. It was so fun! We had a good turnout, and the atmosphere was great. The best part was when we all sang happy birthday to her, our outgoing, loud little girl got very shy! So cute. Anyway, I won't write a lot, the slideshow will be the most interesting part. She recieved many wonderful presents, including a bouncing Zebra from the Fife Grandparents, and a Ball Pit from the Kresge side!





5 comments:
What a fun party. She looks so happy. Joseph said y'all might come out here. That would be awesome. Our girls can play together and we'd finally get to hang out. :)
I love the Rainforest Cafe. You look great, but I think you always look great. I love the little crown she is wearing. Tell Jordan hi. I wish we lived up there so that we could be there for stuff like this.
Looks like tons of fun! Wish we could be there!
That's TOTALLY cool if you guys come. We'll mark the date. No waterparks (lame, I know) but we've got a pool and there's a pretty fun pool down the road a bit with one water slide. I never did the slide b/c I was pregnant but it looks fun. Where are you guys staying? With us or a hotel?
love the ball pit! What a great toy!
Post a Comment