Can anyone believe that my little baby is a little GIRL now? What a year we've had! Here are her 12 month pictures and of course I will post more once her birthday party is over on Saturday! Here we come year number two!

2 years ago
Can anyone believe that my little baby is a little GIRL now? What a year we've had! Here are her 12 month pictures and of course I will post more once her birthday party is over on Saturday! Here we come year number two!

Posted by
Samantha Fife
at
10:05 AM
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! These are the most adorable pictures ever!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun she's one!!!!! I love the cake on the face ones!!
Happy birthday Michaela!!! I was trying to remember what day it was. It's is so hard to believe that was a YEAR ago!!!
By the way, those sealing pics are on dustin's computer and he edited them, so i don't remember any but a few of the one's i've seen you post! I'll have to go back and look at those! ;)
wait a second... i thought your hair was down for the pictures we took-- the picture of you and your mom and sister, you both are wearing veils. Are you sure that's from your sealing? I don't remember them there...
I didn't know that Michaela had such a cool birthday! Happy birthday Michaela! What a glamorous girl with the feather boa... a girl after my own heart. :)
Happy Birthday Michaela. You look so pretty in your tutu.
~I'm pretty sure our husbands wouldn't like it if we met. We'd probably break the bank going on shopping sprees for our kids. I LOVE her little outfit with the boots. Way cute. I'm also in love with the tutu. I wish we put Ella in one for her 1st b-day but I had too much on my mind. I can't believe she's 1 already! She still looks like a baby though. Wait till she hits two! It'll hit ya like a ton of bricks. :)
Post a Comment