Sunday, February 3, 2008

Now You See It, Now You Don't!

So us Kresge girls do something a little silly when we get bored.... We tend to change our hair a little bit. Well Friday was no exception, my sister and I got the notiton that we needed to cut our hair! So anyway I went from this:



To this! I am still not sure how much I like it, but what's done is done and now it will just have to grow!


9 comments:

Graham said...

I like your new hair!

...Laura... said...

Looks great! That's what I did in December... and now I think I'm going to chop it shorter again. I love it! It's so much easier with having a baby around.

The Fifes said...

I LOVE it! Change is always fun, though you'd never think i felt that way looking through pictures of me. I haven't had short hair since KINDERGARTEN! I did try shoulder length on my mission... we'll see if that happens again!

No, but you look fantastic. Way to go!

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

SOOO Cute! I love!

Tara and Orlando said...

It looks SO cute! I love it!

The McClellan Family said...

I like it alot! Good move. I need a new do.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I love it!! I LOVE the going from super long to short feel!! Washing your hair is so easy!

Dawn said...

I love your haircut it is so cute.

MoJo said...

I really like it! You look really great and it's a good cut on you. I bet your hair feels a LOT lighter. Be warned though....cutting your hair is addicting. Once you've made up your mind to do it, you keep finding new cute cuts that you want and it gets shorter. :) Then when you try to grow it out, you can't stand it and you chop it again. :) Way to go!(I wrote a comment on the last blog too)