Saturday, February 23, 2008

First Trip to Dairy Queen

My Grandmother couldn't be here for Michaela's birthday or Valentines day, so she sent Michaela a tip to Dairy Queen! It was her very first time with ice cream and let me tell you, we now know what a sugar high is! Enjoy the video, we think she is adorable as well as a genius!

6 comments:

...Laura... said...

That was a really big second bite! I'm surprised she didn't find out what a brain freeze was! Very cute. :)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

That's adorable!

MoJo said...

I love that she just kept sucking on it like more was going to come out. What a cute girl.

Alisha said...

That's so cute!

Christine ~N~ Angels said...

Wow! That was so cute. I remember when Angela first tried stuff like that! Sugar highs are fun aren't they? Too cute!

Graham said...

It's great you got it on video. She'll probably love to watch herself when she gets older. She is adorable. I am surprised all that icecream didn't fall off of the spoon. :)