Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Few Steps!

Yeah! Michaela is a walker! She officially started over the last two weeks, and this video is from the begining stages, but I thought it was cute! Now, she is kind of a runner, so don't expect too many pictures for a while, she's too bruised! SHe isn't content with walking so when I put her down, it's like a bull out of the gate (for those of you not from Montana or Wyoming, that is a rodeo metaphor......!) Anyway, instead of walking her 15 or 16 steady steps, she bolts about 4 or five, straight legged wobbly running steps and then belly flops wherever she looses her balance! So funny!... And sad!

4 comments:

MoJo said...

Now your whole world is gonna turn upside down. Yay Michaela!

The McClellan Family said...

That is an adorable clip!!! Now it is going to be real fun going places when she runs away from you! Better start practicing your sprinting skills.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

i love the beginnins stages!! Good luck with those bruises. I think bruises and walking babies are synonomous terms!

The Fifes said...

way to go!