Hmmm, I see that Jordan suddenly became a blogger while I was gone! That must be what happens when the wife goes out of town, the husband loses one skill (dishes) and picks up another (blogging)!
Anyway, Michaela and I went with my mom, brother and his girlfriend to Utah/Wyoming for a little family reunion vacation. Let me begin with this: WYOMING IS COLD. Luckily and thankfully it didn't snow while we were there, but it was cold nontheless. Below are a few pictures to describe the week. I figure pictures are more interesting than words! I can't wait to get updated on all of your blogs again!
This is how Michaela traveled most of the way! Isn't she cute....!
Five Generations, Michaela, Samantha, Raylene, Juanita, and Rolene
Here is Michaela and my cousin Trudy
Here I am at my elementary school - the coat rack is so small these days!!
And what would a road trip be without a flat tire??!
And Finially in the Hotel! Michaela slept in the King Size bed with me, and took up most of it!










5 comments:
I love road trips! Glad that Michaela was so good for the car ride. I think that you look absolutely great in your pictures! Must have been a very good trip!
Looks like you got a good little break! Good for you. You are brave to take a one year old on a road trip. We drove with Emma to Utah when I was pregnant with Charlotte... I think that road trip was enough to last me a lifetime!
flat tire!! Bummer!!
Awesome 5 generation picture! You'll be so glad you have that in the future!
I can't seem to find your e-mail address. I don't think I saved it... There are hotels right by us (like we could walk there) but I don't know about their pools. If they have pools, most likely they are outside but probably not any different from the average hotel pool. Also, if you're getting a hotel that's not on the strip they're going to be more expensive. The Stratosphere is pretty inexpensive (about $30 a night), clean, decent, and they have an awesome pool. It's concidered downtown vegas, not the strip but the strip is right there. It's far from all the vegas "hoopla" though. We stayed there for our honeymoon and Joseph's fam. reunion. It was a pretty good one.
Did you change that yourself?!
Post a Comment