Friday, April 4, 2008

Feeling Better!






So as some of you suggested, I was already in the process of finding a different doctor! We got into see a specialist affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital on Wednesday and have already had numerous labs done. Things are going well and so far, nothing too serious is coming back. I will keep you informed and keep Michaela in your prayers! In the meantime, we are having a blast with new backpacks, markers and discovering mommy's socks!



4 comments:

...Laura... said...

Glad she's feeling better! Hayden has the same monkey! She looks so cute with it :)

Tara and Orlando said...

Oh what a relief that Michaela is on the mend. Hopefully the new doctor will help speed things along as well. She looks super cute!

Alisha said...

I just read what happened to Michaela, I'm sooo sorry. How horrible. I'm glad she's feeling better and I hope it continues that way, she's been sick so long. That's no fun at all.

Shawnie said...

awwww she a cute baby am glad that she better.