Monday, April 28, 2008

No More Sick Posts!





Random Pictures of the week - the little girl in the hat is my neice, Reagan.




This is not a medical update! It's a we had a normal kid week update. Michaela has enjoyed a week full of normal temperatures, so we played outside, inside and all over! She has taken a very unusual interest in the texture of things, and assumes we also feel her interest. She will spend literally an hour on one book feeling the different things and then come and get either Jordan or I and share her discoveries with us - so cute! Not a lot else to report here, just a busy normal week. We do have som epretty big life changes coming up, deciding on a graduate school or a work promotion for Jordan. We'll let you know what end of the earth (seriously) we will be posting from this summer!





8 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm so glad she felt better this week. Good luck with everything.

The Fifes said...

Yea!!! She's so cute with Dora.

Graham said...

OHHH! Jordan and her are so cute together!

...Laura... said...

super cute! You can't leave this summer!! I need to see you, so you'd better still be in Seattle! :)

MoJo said...

I finally just got to read your last two blogs. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that hospital junk. It really does make you want to be with your kids more. Sometimes when I'm so frustrated at Ella and I'm about to raise my voice I get a flash back of how scared I was for her back in Feb and I see her in a whole other light and just smile at her and take her into my arms to talk to her. Sad that that's what makes me talk things out with her :) Glad to see a happy little one year old on your page.

Shawnie said...

what a cute kid am glad she better

Julee said...

I'm so glad she has been doing better!! I loved watching the videos. My little Brooklynn was laughing hard watching the ball one!! :) That is such a fun toy!!

fernanda ignacia said...

HOLA PO FAIF!! SOY LA CAROLA Y ROSA DE PUNTA ARENAS, MI MAMÁ TE PREGUNTA SI TODAVIA SIGUES SIENDO TAN LESO, O YA TE ASOMÓ JUICIO??? JAJAJA, ES BROMA...
NOS GUSTÓ MUCHO VERTE ASI DE FELIZ CON TU HIJA, TU ESPOSA ME COMENTÓ QUE TAL VEZ VENGAS EN VERANO, SERÍA BUENÍSIMO, OJALÁ QUE SEA ASÍ.
TE CUENTO QUE HOY ME DIERON UN LLAMAMIENTO PARA TRABAJAR COMO PRIMERA CONSEJERA EN MUJERES JOVENES, QUE BACÁN, ESTOY SUPER CONTENTA... Y MI MAMÁ SIGUE IGUAL DE FLOJA, ASI QUE TE PERMITO QUE LE TIRES LAS OREJAS...

MUCHOS SALUDOS PARA USTEDES Y UN BESO A MICHAELA QUE ESTA EXQUISITA, CHAO!