Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week 5 in The Hawkeye State!

Here are some pictures from the week......... Enjoy!

I laugh so hard when I see this picture! Michaela woke up in such a bad mood, she is talking to my mom, and just acting so angry! She didn't even look like herself!



This one.......Well, Michaela was having some alone time in her room. It was supposed to be nap time, but since she was being SO QUIET I let her just continue to play. I didn't really think anything of it until she excitedly yelled, "Mememe! SO PEEEY" Which means, Mommy, me, so pretty! Which also translates to come see what I did! It's so pretty! Well, she was right, and so proud! It was a beautiful drawing on a beautiful wall, what's not to be excited about right?! I had never told her not to draw on the wall, so I couldn't be mad at her, instead I had her pose oh so proudly by her peeey picture!




And then she fell asleep like this!

4 comments:

Graham said...

well at least she didn't disobey. Charlotte knows not to color on the wall and she still does it!

The Fifes said...

wow, so you've got an artist on your hands...

Shawnie said...

that cute michaela knows how to draw.

...Laura... said...

I love the little hawkeye shirt! She's such a cutie pie!

Hayden likes to copy me when I'm making measurements and drawing with a pencil on the wall, or when I'm hammering on the wall. It takes all of my will power not to scold him when he's just trying to be just like mommy!

You know- if you don't have one- making or buying a chalk board for her room could be a good idea. Hayden loves his, and occasionally the chalk ends up all over his walls. But with white chalk, it's not a big deal, and it just wipes right off with a dry rag. I don't mind it at all- it's much better than cleaning crayon!