Friday, August 1, 2008

Wyoming
Wyoming was awesome too. I grew up there, so did my mom, so there are still a bunch of relatives there. Every night we sat outside and chatted with whomever showed up and pretty much stayed there until midnight. The best part though, was that my cousin Katie and her husband were there visiting from New York, talk about perfect timing- I hadn't seen them in years!



Michaela and Grandpa taking a walk


The CUTEST Neice EVER! Reaggy Winn


Don't freak out~ Jordan gave Michaela a RED Push pop! I was laughing so hard once I realized it wasn't blood!


Cousins, Jack Wells, Katie Whicker, Savannah and Samantha and Michaela


Hey Rishie, look!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you want a comment...here's a comment e-mail at damesk@hotmail.com instead of eldenk@hotmail.com

peace out
Elden Killian

Good luck in Iowa

Violet said...

I am glad the move went well. It looks like you had a great time on the trip out there.


We are going to miss you guys when we go visit Tom's family.

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like your family has been busy having fun!! Just thought I would let you know that I love to keep up on how you are doing by reading this blog. It's so fun to see the pictures of Michaela. I hope you guys have fun in Iowa.

Smith Family said...

That push pop picture looks JUST like blood! I would have freaked out if I would have seen that in person! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! It's too bad that you're even FURTHER away now!

Shawnie said...

hey i was their with you guys that funny