This is my favorite song about adoption and I thought I would share it with you..... it makes me cry everytime I hear it!
2 years ago
This is my favorite song about adoption and I thought I would share it with you..... it makes me cry everytime I hear it!
Posted by
Samantha Fife
at
4:28 PM
4 comments:
I love this song as well!! It is so well written and says perfectly how adoption comes to be. I am so glad Michaela is in the family!! She 100% belongs!!
Yeah, it totally had me crying.
This song makes me cry too! I'd never heard Marie sing it before. I had a tape from Wanda Lindstrom that I used to listen to a long time ago and this song was on it. It's beautiful!
I've never heard that song before, it's really sweet. I like the part about giving the baby twice the hugs.
Post a Comment