To some of you, it may seem like I post ALL THE TIME! To Grandparents, I don't post enough. So here are some more from yesterday, we went to the pet store to play with the puppies and the park to play with the slide and chalk. Enjoy Grandparents!
One of my new favorites......
Puppy Fun!
Good times at the park!
Beautiful 18 month pictures...
2 years ago



4 comments:
How cute is that paint picture!!! Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture with tons in it...how did you do that!! I want to try!!! :)
Yeah, I want to know how you do that picture collage too! And you don't post too much! Did you get her 18 month pictures taken at JC Penneys? I haven't seen that background. It's adorable!
That picture is so cute. I love her ponytail too. Makes her look like a little girl now, not so much a baby anymore. (you probably didn't want to hear that. lol)
adorable!! Keep the pictures coming, definitely not too much. They look cute. How do you do the tile photo things? Picassa?
Post a Comment