Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Making Cookies!

A few nights ago, Michaela kept asking for cookies and Jordan joined in the multiple request..... so I gave in and started to make them. Of COURSE Michaela wanted to join in and for the first time I let her! It was so much fun, she was such a great helper! She keep saying, "me cook mommy, me cook!" She didn't make it to the finished product, instead she fell asleep, but I had so much fun playing with her! What a great little, wonderful friend!




4 comments:

...Laura... said...

She's always so adorable! Hayden helped me make cookies for the first time this week, too! He measured the flour for me and counted all the measurements and then helped crack the eggs. It was so much fun! Oh, and he checked to make sure the chocolate chips were safe to put in the cookies. He loved that part!

Graham said...

PS I really like your blog background. So cute.

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog as well, she is so...... cute. Hope all is well.

Kristin said...

I like having Miriam to "help" me in the kitchen too. She likes to feel a part of what I am working on. It does require a little more patience and effort at times though, but she is happier for it. Kudos to you for letting her help you.