Sunday, September 28, 2008

A nipple on her....... Nipple.

About a week ago, Jordan and I heard Michaela laughing in the living room. Curious to see what was so amusing we headed that way. She met us in the hallway, like this...........

I kid you not, we did not set this up! She had a cup nipple on her, well, nipple! We laughed so hard and then posed for a million other pictures, some of which we set up. But I SWEAR, the first time was all her!

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

So so funny! Made us laugh!

...Laura... said...

LOL! I can't stop laughing! This is so hillarious. Where do these kids come up with these things???

Kristin said...

What a funny little girl! I love the cute things they think of all by themselves!

Tawnya said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I am glad you got a picture. Also, she was on the cover of a magazine? Wow, cool.