Monday, February 23, 2009

Where is my Baby?

Has anyone seen my baby? Because all I see around my house is this little girl!! I can't believe how big she looks in this picture.... Help me out Iowa, is this what my BABY looks like all the time???

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

I know, they are growing up so fast! I still call Sophie, "Baby," and think that people wonder why I'm calling my big girl that!

Tawnya said...

She does look especially grown up in this picture. I think it is the button down shirt.

Michelle said...

She is growing up! I do think the button down shirt adds to it. She is so beautiful!

Renee' P said...

Sorry to break it to you, but this is what happens. They turn 2 and before you know it...the baby is gone and replaced w/this toddler? Don't worry though. They get so fun and sassy! LOL!

The Fifes said...

oh, i love it. Her hair especially!!