This morning I was getting ready for the day, standing at the sink brushing my teeth. Michaela came up to me and patted me on the bum and said, "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy - like Tigger!"
I will be on the treadmill if you need me.
2 years ago
This morning I was getting ready for the day, standing at the sink brushing my teeth. Michaela came up to me and patted me on the bum and said, "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy - like Tigger!"
I will be on the treadmill if you need me.
Posted by
Samantha Fife
at
12:28 PM
9 comments:
Your funny and I don't know what she was talking about.
That had me laughing out loud! I'm sorry! Little ones are so funny!
lol They come up with the funniest things!! And I'm sure you don't need to get on the treadmill for 2 sec!!
Oh how cute! Sorry, but from the mouths of babes!
kids can be brutally honest. my niece once told me (after a three day road trip) that i looked better with makeup. its sad, but really funny.
Grandpa Fife will be on his walk, then his tread mill, then his rowing machine, then his.....you get the idea.
Hahahaha. You are so funny.
lol...Classic Michaela!
That is hilarious! You look great. You have nothing to worry about. :)
Post a Comment